Friday, January 20, 2012

Disneyland Weddings, Dream color palette

I am in love with bright color palettes! I have been thinking about colors for a few days now and I think I have narrowed down my choices to some vibrant color combinations.

Magenta and Purple. I love these two colors together, especially for a Disney wedding. There is something that screams "princess" but also has a touch of classiness to it all. Plus, I am sure there are plenty of pretty floral that we can use within these shades to complete a nice look to our big day.


Photo from Onewed.com



How pretty is this lantern decor? I like how easily the purples and pinks can be combined together. One of the many reasons why I think pink and purple will end up being my colors of choice.


photo from DesignsbyShay



How fun are these pink and purple Mickey Mouse cut outs? Perfect for some wedding crafts or tags.


Photo by Etsy


As you can see, there are plenty of fun ways to incorporate pink and purple into any wedding. I am hoping that I will be able to use these colors in my future Disneyland wedding in lots of creative ways, from flowers, to stationary to decorations. I can not wait to see how it al turns out!