Sunday, January 15, 2012

Disneyland Wedding Locations, Rose Court Garden

There are so many Disneyland wedding locations to choose from that seem to fit every size and budget for any couple. Here is a pick of mine for a potential ceremony venue.

Rose Court Garden at the Disneyland hotel. This seems to be the a popular ceremony spot for Disney brides and grooms and I can see why. I used to walk by this little garden area when my family and I would visit the Disneyland resort and think that it was so pretty. There is a time of the year where the roses all bloom together and it creates a beautiful backdrop for the garden. I also really like the white gazebo at the end of the aisle. It looks like you do not even need a lot of decorations or flowers to dress up the garden area, it is pretty as is.
Rose Court Garden at the Disneyland hotel.

A ceremony set up with fewer decorations. Still very pretty.
Night time picture of the Rose Court Garden. Very dramatic.


You can see the roses in bloom int his photo. The night ceremony set up is so pretty.

As you can see from the pictures, this is a very beautiful ceremony location. I think I really like the night set up, it really adds something special to the area. My fiance is not too keen on night weddings, but I have a feeling that I may be able to sway him into liking this location. This is definitely a favorite of mine.