Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Disney Wedding Cake ideas, Disneyland Weddings

Disney wedding cake overload tonight. My last post was all about cake toppers and I wanted to carry that theme over into this next post which is all about fairy tale wedding cakes.

This cake is fun and whimsical. I like the topsy turvy look to it, very Disney. I am still debating on my color scheme, but these colors seem to go nicely on this cake.


 Simple Mickey Mouse cake. I like the Mickey dot pattern around the cake, but I would change the topper to something else, maybe a Mickey and Minnie topper?


Fancy Mickey Mouse wedding cake. I love the quote on the cake, along with the Mouse ear topper and fancy Mickey pattern flowing around the tiers.



"And they lived happily ever after" cake. This is a front runner for cake designs. It is elegant, clean and Disney all at once. I like the castle topper, too.


Disney Castle cake. Another version of the castle cake, this time there is no writing, but the details are just as nice.

All photos from www.disneyfairytales.com


So many cake options, I do not know how I will be able to choose just one design, they are all so "magical".