Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Disneyland Hotel Wedding, Real Disney Weddings

I posted a few photos from a wedding I had seen before, with a couple that used the Grand Ballroom at the Disneyland Hotel. I completely fell in love with this particular wedding because of how unique and pretty the wedding location looked. Today's post is all about looking into more of this beautiful wedding!

I am really liking the Disneyland Hotel hat as a photo backdrop

Pretty lighting for this picture

I have seen a few of these signs around the Disney resort hotels while weddings are in progess. I can not wait to see these signs at my own wedding!

I wonder if Disney can add purple and pink bands to the napkins for my wedding?


Cute couple



Such a pretty wedding! I really credit these photos for giving me inspiration for my own future Disneyland wedding. All photos were found on www.disneyweddingblog.com



No comments: